Kurt Trousers Khaki Heavy Twill
The Kurt Trouser in Khaki is designed to have a relaxed fit for a slightly tapered cropped leg length, featuring an elasticated drawstring for comfort, a button fastening and a concealed front opening zip.
- Signature Silhouette To Wax
- Slightly Cropped, Tapered Fit
- Concealed Zip Front Opening
- Button fastening
- Two side and one back pocket
- Made using a lower-impact garment-dyeing process
- Heavyweight Cotton Twill Fabric
- Relaxed Fit.
- Slightly Tapered Cropped Leg Length
- Model Wears a 32" Waist
- Model Measures: Chest 36"/ 91.4cm, Height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Made In Pakistan
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Wash at 40°C
- Wash with Similar Colours
- Wash Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Warm Iron On Reverse
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Avoid Contact with Light Colours
We prefer to use organic cotton, as it’s better for you, our farmers and the environment. Organic farming restricts the use of synthetic fertilisers or pesticides, which are linked to water pollution, biodiversity loss, reduced soil fertility, and greenhouse gas emissions. So, when you choose to support organic farming, you’re also combating climate change and encouraging better health amongst cotton growers.
We work with our suppliers to source organic cotton fabrics that meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) or the Organic Content Standard (OCS).