Kurt Trouser Khaki Heavy Twill
Think they look good now? Just you wait. The Kurt was designed to get better with age. Made from 100% organic cotton – the Kurt has a relaxed fit with a slightly tapered cropped leg length, featuring an elasticated drawstring for comfort and a concealed front opening zip.
- 100% organic cotton
- Heavy weight cotton twill
- Concealed zip front opening
- Two side and one back pocket
- Lower impact garment dyeing process
- Relaxed fit.
- Slightly tapered cropped leg length
- Model wears an M/32 waist
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 91.4cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Wash at 40°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid contact with light colours
We prefer to use organic cotton, as it’s better for you, our farmers and the environment. Organic farming restricts the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, which are linked to water pollution, biodiversity loss, reduced soil fertility, and greenhouse gas emissions. So, when you choose to support organic farming, you’re also combating climate change and encouraging better health amongst cotton growers.
We work with our suppliers to source organic cotton fabrics that meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) or the Organic Content Standard (OCS).