Board Cap Marine Beatnik
Introducing our Wax cap, designed with a flatter peak and 5-panel construction to give it more of a "skater" look than a regular cap.
- Flatter Peaked Cap
- 5 Panel Construction Resulting In More Of A "Skater" Look
- Adjustable Sizing
- Signature Wax Fabric In Best-Selling Marine Beatnik
- Fabric Made In A Family-Run French Mill
- Made Using Recycled Cotton
- Adjustable strap
- 82% cotton 15% polyester 3% viscose
- Wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse whilst damp
- Do not dry clean
All our buttons are made from natural corozo nuts – meaning they’re a more responsible and durable alternative to plastic.
We value the embodied energy within garments and textiles, so above all prefer to use recycled cotton where possible. The production of recycled cotton requires fewer chemicals, water and energy than conventional or organic cotton. And when it comes to dyeing, there’s often no need – since old fabrics are sorted by colour as part of the recycling process. Instead, expert spinners will blend the old materials with some new to strengthen and create the durable, rich tones seen here.
When using recycled cotton, we work hard with our suppliers to ensure the fabrics meet the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) or the Recycled Content Standard (RCS).