- For our collaboration with Soller we thought it would only be right if we had physical mosaics as part of the collection which led to the creation of 7 unique mosaics.
- It’s an arduous process, this mosaic stuff, but Charlie (the man behind Soller) wouldn’t have it any other way.
- The actual mosaic making process takes over 2 days, although there’s plenty of material sourcing, planning (and dust inhaling) as part of that process too.
- When we were planning this collaboration with Charlie we knew straight away the basis of this collaboration should be the Bulgarian Rose. This is an iconic cultural symbol of the country and a nod to our co-founder and Creative Director Steffy’s Bulgarian heritage. Seen here in Yellow / White.
- Ceramic tile framed on wood. Approximately 330mm x 430mm x 25mm
Soller Mosaic Yellow / White