Strood Trouser Black
A Wax classic, the black Strood Chinos are designed with a slim fit, featuring two front and two back pockets that include button fastenings. With 2% Elastane, they've got a bit of stretch while the other 98% is organic cotton for a comfortable, ultra soft feel.
Model is 6ft2 / 188cm and wears a size 32
This product was made in Portugal
98% Cotton 2% Elastane