We are looking for a full time Production Co-Ordinator to join the young and quickly expanding Wax team. Working out of our studio in Central London (Farringdon), it is a full time position and the availability to start immediately is required.
Key Skills Required
- Garment tech experience
- Taking part in fit sessions
- Updating tech packs and size specs – I check before submission
QC samples – all stages of production
- Actively chase samples, deliveries, orders etc
- Keep on top of wholesale deliveries
- Communicating with warehouse and couriers
- Tracking shipments
- Liaising with suppliers and factories to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaising with fabric and trimming suppliers with regards to orders
- Managing purchase orders / dockets for various factories
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of our data trackers including the critical path and ensuring that all info, both internally; with manufacturers and customers, is up to date and correct.
- Proactive in helping resolve any critical path and manufacturing issues that might arise.
- Requesting and reviewing test reports.
- Stock take – trims and labels
- Dealing with couriers – DHL, Royal mail and city sprint etc
- Help with UK sourcing – ribs, buttons, zips etc at London trimmings, Woolcrest etc
- Maintain tracker of sms and shipment samples
- Measure up samples against spec
- Illustrator & InDesign
- Make basic CAD alterations – colours, size etc
- Problem solver
- Team player